Sunday, March 10, 2013

As of late...

Judging from my recent blog posts, 
it would seem that all I've done is roll around in my Noonday samples 
while Selah is away at school.

Not true, folks.
Sorry about that inaccurate representation of my life lately.  

Shall I catch you up on what has really been going on in the life of the Grover Girls? 

1.) We moved!  Again!
They say the third time is a charm.
{And moving 4 times in one calendar year just seems a little cray cray,
so I think we are gonna stay here for a while!!!}

Selah and I are so enjoying our new little bungalow.
I'm not quite ready to do the big reveal yet, 
but for now, I present....
THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE.



2.) I've been plotting how I can bring a little more country
to this urban life of ours.

In the works is this here chicken...

                                                                 Source: bigbangstudio.blogspot.com via Melonie on Pinterest


And a little coop to go with it.
And a few more chickens that actually produce eggs that are justifiably friable... 

Until then, Selah and I have been growing bean stalks.




It is so rewarding to see the fruits of your labor.
It only took the little guys a few days to sprout.

We also had the great fortune of discovering tadpoles
living in an old coy pond in the backyard.
Major score!
This little one would stay out there all day long
catching tadpoles if she could.







Love that she is a get in there and get dirty kind of a girl.

3.) We've been thoroughly enjoying the unusually cool weather here in Florida.
This means that I can wear hats!  And scarves!  And sweaters!
It won't belong until it will be miserable to walk outside again,
so I will relish every second of below 85 degree weather.


4.) I've been toying around with insanely large camera equipment.
Obviously.
Crossing my fingers to book a few more weddings this year.
I mean, if I can use this stuff, I must be a legit photog, right?



5.) Speaking of photography, I will be posting soon on a project
that I was privileged to be a part of recently.
It's for a devotional book.
I'll leave you with one last photo...
which was one of the most precious photos of the day:
women praising God:


No comments:

Post a Comment