Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm Pregnant.

Sort of.  

Calm down, folks.
OK, fine.  That's just plain rude to give most of you a heart attack like that.
But, I got your attention, right?
{insert big cheesy smile}

By definition,
pregnant means one of the following:

PREGNANT: adj \ˈpreg-nənt\
  • abounding in fancy, wit, or resourcefulness : inventive 
  •  rich in significance or implication
  • having possibilities of development or consequence :involving important issues : momentous

And so, of course,
I don't mean that I have a little life growing in my womb.
Though that would be magical
and I hope and pray that some day that can be the case, 
this time I just mean that I'm pregnant with a different sort of baby.

I am abounding in fancy, 
feel that this endeavor is HUGE in significance
dreaming of the positive consequences as I think about the life of this "baby."

This baby's name is The Noonday Collection.
It's a partnership that provides fair trade wages to those that face oppression of many kinds
in exchange for unique handmade jewelry and accessories.  

What does that mean really?
That means I will be an Ambassador,
promoting these beautiful pieces and helping to spread the story of Noonday.
You can read a little more here about my journey to Noonday if you'd like.

I'm wearing my new sandals from Noonday for the first time today,
and I must say that I'm in love.
This is one of about 50 ways to wear these buggers!


These shoes are just one of the many awesome goodies that I will be telling you all about.

Follow me as I share the stories of the lovely human beings
whose lives are forever changed because of The Noonday Collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment