Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twinsie Onesies.

I love making gifts for people.
Though often time consuming,
it's so worth the originality
and excitement that comes with a handmade gift.

Recently, I got to celebrate with some friends
that are prego with twins.
One boy and one girl.
How fun, right?

I've been wanting to try the whole make a cute onesie trend.
Now that I know how to sew fairly well,
this seemed like a fun {affordable}gift idea.

I present "matching" twinsie onesies:



I fabric dyed the onesies, so that they weren't plain ole white.
Found this awesome polka-dot fabric and Wonder Under
(that makes the fabric iron on) at Hobby Lobby.
Googled and downloaded the stencil thingmajiggies
from a site that I have since forgotten.
And shazam, a sweet gender complimenting duo.
Love.

**Update: The twinsies are on their way in to the world!!!
Momma's water broke this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I pinned this too! Your blog is full o' good stuff! http://pinterest.com/happilyhomesewn/

    ReplyDelete