Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shoe Problem.

Selah has alot of shoes.
After hand me downs, gifts from Granny,
and Boutique for a Week deals,
it's possible that she has more ways to dress her feetsies than I do.

This made for a closet nightmare.
Especially since the closets in our old rental are tiny.

I'm determined to get this place organized.
One small step at a time.
So, I went on a hunt.

The shelf (turned on it's side) makes for an odd size
and storage cubes don't come to fit.
Found plenty of baskets,
but wasn't willing to shell out the buckaroos for them.

One day while perusing Old Time Pottery just before Christmas,
I came across these little sturdy storage boxes.
They were on clearance, so I got each for $4.

Spray painted them green.

Added some snazzy Martha Stewart labels
that I had gotten on clearance a while back.
Along with stickers from the dollar aisle at Target.

And now, she has 3 bins:
boots, fancy, and play.
She's learning how to sort them.
I shall teach her organization early. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment