Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Best Store Ever.

I have always loved a good deal.
Especially now as I opt not to make the big bucks
so that I can be home with my kiddo.
{An awesome sacrifice, if I do say so myself...}

Often, when people ask me where I purchased an article of clothing,
my response is "Gabe's."

It's this giant store in Ohio
that's sort of like a Ross or TJ Maxx but 10 times the size
and somewhat trashier.
{Hey, I'm honest.}
Think Forever 21 on crack.
But sometimes with stuff from Urban Outfitters, Juicy, 7, etc.
Lots of stuff to sort through,
but well worth it for those occasional hidden gems.

I hear that Rugged Wearhouse is very similar,
but cannot vouch for this, as I've never been to one.

If you are patient,
within this store lies many fashion scores.
It is a mecca for cheap & trendy.

Did I mention that it is so CHEAP?

I save up my mula so that when I visit the fam,
I can stock up on some cute things to wear.
My mom knows to write it in to the schedule of events.
It's kinda like Gabe's is like family to me.

Enjoy some photos of my most recent plunder:

Sterling silve earrings $5
Chunky cable sweater $5
{awesome for those 3 cold days per year in Florida}
Stretchy white/camel belt $1.50
Cool shades $1.50

Adorbs ruffly tunic $5

Blush pink sweater $7.99

Tank tops x 2 $5.99
Purple pocket longsleeve t $3.99
Purple stripy 3/4 sleeve shirt $3.99

And my big splurge.....
Tribal print tunic {goes perfect with leggings & boots} $12.99

Where is your favorite place to find a bargain?

No comments:

Post a Comment