Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm My Own Handyman.

I'm excited to say that I've at least completed one task
from the 12 by 2012 dealio.

Since I spend so much time in my office
editing photos {read: cussing at photoshop}, researching technology,
doing paperwork for my job,
poking around for inspiration on pinterest, and blog stalking,
I decided that the most important task
to get to first was FRESH AIR.

{Ahh. Can't you just feel the breeze?}

And so, now I have some.
Previously, I had not one screen in the whole house.
No screens and open windows were a no go,
since the roaches around these parts are the size of birds.
And the mosquitoes will eat your face off.


It only took me twice as long
as it would have taken a handyman.
I screamed just a few times.
The put together screen kit is only 200% crappier
than a standard screen on anyone else's home.
And I only cut myself once.

I shall call this a success.
Move over, Bob Vila.

No comments:

Post a Comment