Thursday, November 17, 2011

Global cooling. For a day.

The bug and I went to a fall festival a few weeks ago.
And {shocker},
it was COLD!
Not to be alarmed people.
It has since returned to 100% humidity
and 140 degrees outside.
But for that night, we wore the blessed gear.
I wore a big fuzzy scarf and didn't sweat!

Aah, the memories.
Maybe that will happen again in January once.

Mmm....cotton candy.
This was after we lost a boot and found it again.
I've always made fun of those random shoes
that you see missing it's mate.
Like, who loses a shoe?
But now I will have more sensitivity.
Humbled, I am.
Nope, we haven't turned tri-Hindu.
She wanted sparkles on her face paint crown.
And the "artist" slapped on three glitter dots.
Several people got concerned about an injury...

Happy 1 week til Thanksgiving!
What are you embracing?

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I get random kids shoes ~ heck my daughter threw on of her shoes out of the bike trailer on a ride one night ~ but what about adult shoes? I don't just throw my shoe out the window as I'm driving home from the grocery store :)

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy! a warm fuzzy scarf... in orlando?!? pictures are adorable and glad to hear you guys didn't convert to tri-hindu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so funny! My daughter is always covered in sparkles! LOL. My middle one is always losing a shoe! We lost a crock at hobby lobby!!!! Jeez and when I finally got all the kids in the car, there was no way I was going back to look for it! :)

    ReplyDelete