Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why I LOVE Boutique for a Week!

Orlando People! Let me share with you a little
about why I so love Boutique for a Week.
It's best referenced when I can SHOW you
what amazing deals I get when I attend this sale.

Check out these awesome clothes for my munchkin:

And how about some great, barely worn or never worn shoes?
I even scored a pair of RAINBOWS for my Orlando bff!
For $2!!!

And a swing for $5!

Okay, so take a guess how much ALL of this cost me...

4 great dress shirts. An adorable skirt. A great GAP dress.
A pair of shorts. 5 t-shirts. A doll outfit set.
3 pair of kids shoes. A pair of RAINBOWS!
A Dora DVD. A Diego doll. A swing.
10 finger puppets. And a partridge in a pear tree.

Okay, maybe not the partridge.
But for real, yo.

All of this for under $70.

The sale happens twice a year.
And lucky you, it's next week!
Click here if you'd like to see the schedule of events.
If you are an expectant momma or have just had a baby,
you get to go early!

And, if you have some things you need to sell,
you have until Saturday at midnight to get your stuff registered.

Okay, nuff said right?
Now, go get your shop on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment