Monday, November 19, 2012

Alabama!

Ranking high on my bucket list
is visiting all 50 of the states in my country tis of thee.
This month, my dear friend Jessica gave me the perfect chance
to check Alabama off of my list,
by saying I do in a lovely backyard wedding affair.
{complete with a hayride!}


{green=yet to be visited      purple=been there, done that}
{You can make your own States map in a jiffy over here.}

Selah and I drove 10 hours, 
along with our traveling companions,
The Rhein girls,


to the Sweet Home state of Bama.

Here is one of the best moments of Jessica's special day.


She made such a stunning bride.
And the ambiance and sincerity in this day was just perfect.


Here are more photos from our journey.

Cotton!

Ten hour car ride=perfect little traveler.

The most amazing and affordable accomodations.
Thank you Lord for this rich blessing.




Our backyard playground.





Southern food.  Need I say more?
Lots of exploring and adventuring...


Bonfire complete with s'mores.
Fun time at the wedding!


This captures our excitement for our perfect road trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment