Monday, May 21, 2012

My Bestie's Big Day

For 35 years,
this lovely lady waited for the right man to come in to her life.


They say that the best things come to those that wait,
and in this instance, I can assure you
that this old adage is in fact true.  


Conor has married the best of women. :)
What a joy it was to be there with her as all of her dreams came true.

Selah and I were thrilled to a part of her wedding. 
Bridesmaid and wedding photographer don't seem to go together very well,
but I did manage to snap several photos that capture the essence of the day.
My camera and iphone are basically an appendage to my body.
I cannot NOT take pictures, people.  

Gettin' all spruced up...

Can't really tell, but we wore false eyelashes.
It was AWESOME!

Selah took her role as co-flower girl very seriously.




Look closely at the mid left side of this photo.
She was following a humming bird around...


So much to learn....so little time....

What fun, bright happy colors...

Okay, now these are some of my faves.
This is the moment when Robyn sees Conor for the first time~

Bride & Groom First Glance
So much emotion.
Isn't it precious?!


 The newlyweds with Robyn's parents.

Instagram bridal portrait:


This is only the beginning of the fun had during the wedding festivities in Palm Springs.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I have a chance to get to the rest of the photos soon.
Sending all my love to the new Mr. & Mrs. T!!!!  
Muah, muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment