Monday, February 6, 2012

To New Mommas.

A friend of mine recently requested
that I give her my best advice for a new mom
instead of a gift.

Wha??? No gift? Impossible!
Lord knows, I LOVE to give gifts,
so I whipped up a few handmade creations
for 3 baby boys recently born to dear pals of mine.

LUCAS KEITH
DEAN ADLY
HUDSON JOSHUA

Here's a peak at the goods:

{The tie onesies that I am now obsessed with}

{Mod Podge initial blocks}

{Little Hudson got this to match the letters
that his Momma and I made for him}

{We used those matching letters in their photo shoot}

And then I added this in to the mix.
Surely, I didn't cover everything.
What words of wisdom would you add to this?
I'm sure that all of you, whether mommies or not
have something to contribute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment