Monday, November 7, 2011

Pinterexplosion.

This is the week that Pinterest made.
For real, people.

I am so inspired by this awesome tool
that I could do cartwheels!
Quotes, recipes, crafts, photography, design.
All of my favorite things.
It's like a perpetual Real Simple magazine.
And the pages NEVER run out.
It makes me want to act.
To bake. Cook. Write. Shoot. Shop. Decorate. Create.
Not be stagnant or hopeless.

And for that, dear Pinterest,
I LOVE YOU.

Without planning it,
this week has involved lots of things
that I was inspired to do by my new love.

A leaf mobile.
Thank you Julia for your contribution from Kentucky!!
I found ONE version of tree here in Florida
that was actually shedding leaves.

A twig votive.

Or two...

A waterfall braid.

A decently tied scarf.
Suck at tying a scarf no more!

I just found a recipe today for Banana Pumpkin Nutella bread.
Which may be my demise.
That's next on my list to try.
Yippee ki yay!

To see what all the fuss is about,
head on over to my Pinterest board.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! my leaves made the crafting cut! love the waterfall braid... might have to try that out today:)

    ReplyDelete