Saturday, July 9, 2011

Karaoke Melonikkah.

Here is a recap of the festivities
from Day #1:
Karaoke.

A few of my gal pals met up
with me at Scruffy Murphy's.
We had a cold beverage or two.

Sarah was there.
And so was Dolly Parton.
And Amy wore her Apple Bottom jeans for the occasion.
And Isaac too.
He wasn't invited.
But who can turn away an old guy
that serenades you with "The Way You Look Tonight."
We sang our hearts out.
And danced like crazy.
And danced some more.
And sang.
And sang some more.
Even rapped a little.
With total strangers.
And channeled some Lady Gaga.
What a crazy bunch.
I need to do this kind of stuff more often.
Melonikkah rules.

1 comment:

  1. But I left my boots with the fur at home...after all, it is summer in Florida! This one's for you grandpa!!

    ReplyDelete