Monday, July 15, 2013

Jessica & Brian Got Married!

Recently I had the privilege of capturing moments of wedding day bliss for Jessica and Brian.
The day at Casa Feliz featured perfect weather,
a stunning (and surprisingly relaxed as could be) bride,
a handsome and excited groom,
and lots of people that enjoy taking goofy pictures,
which is right up my alley.  :) 

Enjoy some of my favorites from their special day...

 Jessica & Brian~I wish you many, many years of love, laughter, and happiness together.
Thanks so much for the honor of being your wedding photographer.  

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love- great job Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these pictures with the general public. I have known the Peters' family for 50 years and enjoyed seeing all the familiar faces and lots of new ones too. Great family, great occasion. Much happiness to the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete