Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kira's Sunshine State Senior Portraits.

O-to-the MG y'all.
Am I excited about the sneak peak....

The world of photography is an endless learning process.
Being fairly new to this profession,
I am so often aware of how much I have yet to learn.
I get discouraged because it's hard to find
enough hours in the day to squeeze everything in.
But, I hang on and push myself not to give up
because this art is inside of me.
It's in my heart and it's got to come out.

Enter Kira.
Beautiful Kira.
A sweet girl from my home state of Ohio,
who by a chain of VERY fortunate events
hired me to shoot her senior portraits.
{Thank you, Kristi, for that referral!!!}

This little lady was ready and willing to try anything.
Read:  dream client.
And she did it with grace and gusto.
Kira, her mom, her grandma and I had a blast together.
I am in love with this sesh.
What do you think?!




















Now, here's a quiz:
What celebrity does Kira look most like?
I've got my vote....
Thanks Kira for an AWESOME session.
Hope you LOVE them to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment