Thursday, March 15, 2012

Embracing the Photo-Hoarder in Me.

I have a confession to make....

I hold photos hostage.

Not to worry if you are a perspective client
of Imago Photography.
If it's a photo someone's paid me to take, 
you'll get that within 2 weeks.

But, the bajillion other photos I take?

They disappear in to a picture purgatory of sorts.

This is something I need to change.
Because if it weren't for ETC,
I wouldn't have dug out these fun pics
of me and my girl at Sea World several months ago.

Have you Central Florida mommies taken advantage
of the awesome deal that is Sea World?
Free passes for kiddies under 5. 
Which means for $129 for your own ticket,
you can go there everyday in 2012
park for free
and they won't kick you out.

They might think you're weird, 
but oh well.
You probably are.
Join the ranks. :)

During this visit to the park, 
the bug was brave enough to go on a big-girl ride.
Until the bottom dropped out.
And then she had a meltdown at the top of it
and the nice man at the controls was kind enough
to lower us down and let us off.
Hoping for no serious PTSD scars.
Also, funny faces are in right now.
Remind me to never make the face on the right again.
Cause that just ain't purty.

What are you embracing this week lovely ladies? 

Link up over here!

3 comments:

  1. Fun photos!
    I have the same problem. I take a ton of photos and then they sit in my photo files and never make it anywhere... definitely need to change that! :)
    Happy Embracing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! Love your blog! we love silly faces around here too...we have no shame either ahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great to see you at church! love your blog very cute!! Hopefully we'll see you again sorry about not getting to you about our bible study on Tuesdays well were off for two weeks and been through more than half the book now ... but let me know if you want to do the fall one? here's my email too heidi7077@gmail.com
    your little girl is just precious!

    ReplyDelete